SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR JOBS
Want To Join Irelands Fastest Growing Swimming School?
Swim Coach/ Instructor, Co. Dublin (Part-time)
Swim Camp Ireland (an Active Performance, Limited Project) is based in South County Dublin. We run both pool and open water swimming sessions catering for all levels. We are a fresh, dynamic and experienced team who are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, water loving, committed individual to join us. All our sessions are based around learning, growing confidence and having fun no matter what the clients age or ability.
OUR NEW TEAM MEMBER SHOULD:
- Have a teaching / coaching qualification. For the right candidate, we would be willing to help get all the correct training qualifications in place
- Be an outgoing personality. A big part of this role will be to put people at ease in an environment that may not be overly comfortable in. You will be meeting new people all the time.
- An ability to deal with a variety of people of all ages and abilities.
- Show they work well as part of a team. We are a small team who work very closely together. It is important for our new member to fit in and enjoy being part of the team.
- Be able to take on a variety of tasks out of the water as well as in. In our open water clinics, there is quite a bit of set up and pack up needed.
- Be flexible.
Top working conditions and a nice atmosphere
For the right candidate, the remuneration will be very attractive.
Please submit your application to: email@example.com